Thailand Honeymoon Bliss
- Book your tailor-made Thailand honeymoon now and save up to 40% off with our early bird packages.
- Plan with peace of mind with our flexible deposits and free date changes.
Make life changing memories and deepen your appreciation of Thai culture. Bathe with rescued elephants, discover traditional markets and authentic street food. Meet local artists and chefs in Chiang Mai. Snorkel in the emerald waters of Phi Phi Island and unwind in romantic spas. All the while indulging in a cuisine that captures a perfect balance of all flavors.
We are based in Bangkok, which allows us to constantly explore destinations, experiences and accommodations that we offer to our clients. We are available 24/7 throughout your trip to ensure your honeymoon is stress-free. Browse our reviews to see what our honeymooners say about us.
This is a sample Thailand Honeymoon Itinerary to inspire you. Remember, it can be completely customized. Simply tell us what would make your honeymoon perfect and we’ll plan it with you – every step of the way!
- VIP Fast-track immigration service
- Private car airport transfer
Your experience begins the moment your plane touches the tarmac. Be whisked through VIP fast-track immigration, meet your private guide and continue on to check-in to your hotel. As you settle into your suite, choose how you want to unwind. From our curated suggestions, you may decide to explore the bustling streets of the city, experience the eclectic nightlife, enjoy a Mai Thai at one of Bangkok’s iconic rooftop bars, sample your favorite Thai dishes at some of the most renowned restaurants, or indulge in a rejuvenating Thai massage.
- Private, guided city tour with local transport
- Long-tail boat trip through Bangkok’s canals
- Sunset views from Thailand’s tallest building
- Sample Thai dishes from your boat at the floating market
- Evening street food tour by private tuk tuk
- Private car airport transfer
- Flight to Chiang Mai
- Tasting Northern delicacy Khao Soi
- Romantic spa experience
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Waterfall hike
- Bamboo river rafting
- Interact with Karen Hill tribe community
- Exclusive cooking experience with a famous, local chef
- Recreate your authentic Thai dishes at home
- A choice of adventurous excursions
- Dinner at Chiang Mai’s finest restaurant
- Flight to Phuket
- Private car airport transfer
- Phi Phi Island and snorkeling excursion
- Champagne picnic on Bamboo Island
- A day at leisure
- Sunset cocktails at award winning rooftop bar
- Discover the beauty of Phang Na Bay
- Canoe through sea caves and hidden lagoons
- Airport transfer
MOMENTS THAT MATTER
- Explore Bangkok on a privately guided tour, using local transport.
- Sunset cocktails at the highest see-through observation deck with panoramic views of the city.
- Discover an authentic Floating Market.
- Sample delicious street food during a night tuk tuk food tour.
- Indulge in a romantic spa treatment in Chiang Mai.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary, feed and bathe elephants in the river.
- Learn to cook famous Thai dishes with a local chef.
- Shop at the famous Chiang Mai walking street markets.
- Stay in a luxurious private pool villa in Phuket.
- Island hop through emerald waters of Phi Phi Island
- Sip sunset cocktails at an award winning rooftop bar.
- Canoe through the incredible sea caves of Phang Na Bay.
These are examples of accommodations that our honeymooners have enjoyed. We will suggest the best-possible hotels based on your style and budget.
Maitria Mode Hotel ( Superior )
Maitria Mode is a boutique hotel with chic and modern rooms overlooking the Bangkok skyline. The hotel features a splendid rooftop swimming pool and bar in addition to a gym, library and free WI-FI. Maitria Mode is centrally located and just a short walk away from local transportation services and shopping centres.
Shangri-La Hotel ( Deluxe )
Shangri-la Hotel is located in the beautiful, historic district of Bangkok. This five-star hotel is well-known for its romantic and spectacular view of the Chaophraya River. Surrounded by stunning tropical gardens amidst Bangkok skyscrapers, each room at Shangri-la has Thai decorative motifs balanced with a more contemporary design.
The Siam Hotel ( Luxury )
The Siam Hotel is an exquisite boutique hotel beautifully decorated with art pieces from the owner’s personal collection. Truly an oasis of peace by the river and one of the most beautiful and romantic hotels in Bangkok, wake up to luxurious personalised service from your very own room butler.
Chala 6 Boutique Hotel ( Superior )
Chala Number Six is an upscale boutique hotel at the heart of Chiang Mai's historic district. Offering elegance and comfort, each room is designed with Lanna contemporary decor reflecting the rich cultural heritage of Northern Thailand.
Anantara Chiang Mai ( Deluxe )
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is located at the banks of Mae Ping River. Sunbathe at a 34-meter riverside pool or dine at a 100-year old heritage house. This five-star resort is the perfect romantic honeymoon escape.
137 Pillars House ( Luxury )
Surrounding a 19th-century teak wood house beautifully restored to showcase a rich and fascinating history, 137 Pillars boutique hotel is the ultimate destination for romance and will enchant from the moment you step through its carved doorway. The elegant interiors are reminiscent of days gone by and an idyllic haven away from the bustle of the city.
The Boathouse Resort ( Superior )
Fall in love all over again at the Boathouse Phuket, a charming beachfront resort located at Kata beach. With its unique nautical theme and stunning sunset view, revel in the panoramic seascape of the Andaman.
Anantara Layan Resort ( Deluxe )
Unwind at Anantara Layan Resort. Have a sip of sparkling bubblies at breakfast time and dine on authentic Thai food for lunch. Indulge in a heavenly spa experience and sunbathe by your private plunge pool. Walk hand in hand on the powdery white sand of Layan beach.
Trisara Phuket Pool Villa ( Luxury )
Breathe in the fresh sea air at Trisara Phuket, a lavish and secluded beachfront resort on the Northwestern tip of Phuket. Spend romantic days luxuriating in your very own private pool villa overlooking the turquoise Andaman sea.
PEOPLE LOVE EXPAT HOLIDAYS THAILAND
excellent trip with buddies!we visit this place in first time. this trip is well organized.staff very friendly and well known
September 10, 2018
Exceptional 15 day tour of Thailand planned and organized by Expat Holidays Thailand . Lenny was very tentative to all details. Understood our request and what we wanted to experience.... read more
September 3, 2018
I would wholeheartedly recommended traveling to Thailand with Lenny from Expat Holidays. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in Thailand and Lenny made it effortless to book all... read more
March 6, 2019
Lenny and his team were outstanding. He worked with our schedule and needs perfect and made great suggestions that added to our trip. Every tour we were set up on... read more
March 20, 2019
We are always looking for a local travel agency to book a tailor-made tour. 6 persons (2 adults, 4 kids 5-16 years old). So I posted our ideas and... read more
January 7, 2019
This was, by far... the best trip I have ever taken in my whole life and I feel like I owe much of this to Lenny and his outstanding team... read more
April 2, 2019
I cannot say enough about our wonderful trip with adult kids. With the help of Lenny's panning we got off the beaten path and had a great experience. ... read more
January 30, 2019
Wow what can I say. Lenny had everything covered from start to finish. He handcrafted an adventure that we will never forget. He always seemed to be one step ahead... read more
December 10, 2018
I had originally planned to organize this trip myself, but when time got short, Lenny came to my rescue. He fit in everything we wanted to do over our... read more
November 30, 2018
TOP ZICASSO TRAVEL SPECIALIST
We’ve recently been awarded as a Top Zicasso Travel Specialist where we average 4.9/5 based on over 120 reviews!
Price for this itinerary starts from $1,800 per person including all accommodations, private transfers, private excursions, domestic flights, all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners.
Prices vary depending on your exact dates, accommodation preferences and choice of activities.
“Let me start off by saying in over 30 years of traveling, I have never used a travel agent.. And after this experience, I will never go anywhere without one – although I don’t think they could match the first class service we received from Expat Holidays Thailand”
– Tait Thomas
Your Thailand specialists
DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
Our sample itineraries have been thoughtfully designed based on our personal experience and feedback from clients. However we understand that each honeymoon should be unique to the couple. Anything in our itineraries can be tailored to suit your preferences, travel style and budget. All of our trips are 100% bespoke.
HOW WE WORK
- We work together with you until you are 100% satisfied with your itinerary.
- Initial contact by phone or email to ask you some questions to help us fully understand your travel style, requirements, budget etc.
- We send you a detailed itinerary proposal & quote
- You review, and if needed, reply with any requested changes.
- We send you updated proposal.
- We continue refining your itinerary until you are 100% happy with it.
WHEN TO GO
Best time for this itinerary is November – April when chances of rain are lower. From May – September, we recommend the island of Koh Samui on the Eastern coast for best weather.
Your honeymoon experience
- All accommodations
- All private transfers
- All private or small group excursions with local guides
- Domestic flights within Thailand
- 24/7 support throughout the trip
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners
Honeymoon doesn't include
- International flights
- Travel insurance