Thailand Honeymoon Bliss
Book your dream Thailand honeymoon now and save with our early booking offers. Flexible bookings until the end of 2022.
Bathe with elephants, discover traditional markets and authentic street food. Meet local artists and chefs in Chiang Mai. Snorkel in the emerald waters of Phi Phi Island and unwind in romantic spas. All the while indulging in a cuisine that captures a perfect balance of all flavors.
YOUR THAILAND SPECIALISTS
We are based in Bangkok, which allows us to constantly explore destinations, experiences and accommodations that we offer to our clients. We are available 24/7 throughout your trip to ensure your honeymoon is stress-free. Browse our reviews to see what our honeymooners say about us.
LETS GET STARTED
Below is a sample Thailand Honeymoon Itinerary to inspire you. Remember, it can be completely customized. Simply tell us what would make your honeymoon perfect and we’ll plan it with you – every step of the way!
- VIP Fast-track immigration service
- Private car airport transfer
- Private, guided city tour with local transport
- Long-tail boat trip through Bangkok’s canals
- Sunset views from Thailand’s tallest building
- Sample Thai dishes from your boat at the floating market
- Evening street food tour by private tuk tuk
Today is dedicated to something spicy, sweet, and salty - Thai cuisine! Start the day off with a visit to one of Thailand’s most unique experiences: the Lat Mayom floating market. Here you will have a chance to sample authentic Thai dishes straight from your boat. Be dazzled as these local dishes are prepared right in front of you from small wooden boats. Your afternoon is your time to spend as you will. In the evening you will be picked up in your very own tuk-tuk for what can only be described as an evening of gastronomic adventure! Your foodie guide will take you off the beaten path to introduce you to Bangkok’s best, local street food spots you’d never find on your own.
- Private car airport transfer
- Flight to Chiang Mai
- Tasting Northern delicacy Khao Soi
- Romantic spa experience
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Waterfall hike
- Bamboo river rafting
- Interact with Karen Hill tribe community
- Exclusive cooking experience with a famous, local chef
- Recreate your authentic Thai dishes at home
- A choice of adventurous excursions
- Dinner at Chiang Mai’s finest restaurant
- Flight to Phuket
- Private car airport transfer
- Phi Phi Island and snorkeling excursion
- Champagne picnic on Bamboo Island
- A day at leisure
- Sunset cocktails at award winning rooftop bar
- Discover the beauty of Phang Na Bay
- Canoe through sea caves and hidden lagoons
Enjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring literally inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine geology, including the caves and hidden lagoons John Gray found in 1989. Incredible nature and wildlife surrounds you. The combination of experienced guides, new equipment and creative freedom takes you to new levels of adventure. You will paddle through a sea of fireflies, a truly magical and out of this world experience. Savor a delicious seafood dinner on the way back to Phuket as you sail into the sunset.
- Airport transfer
- Private guided tour of Bangkok using various modes of local transport.
- Thailand highest, see-through observation deck at Mahanakhon Tower.
- Discover an authentic Floating Market.
- Sample delicious street food during a night tuk tuk food tour.
- Indulge in a romantic spa treatment in Chiang Mai.
- Visit an elephant sanctuary – feed and bathe elephants in the river.
- Learning to cook famous Thai dishes with a local chef.
- Chiang Mai famous night markets.
- Staying in a luxurious private pool villa in Phuket.
- Island hopping tour of Phi Phi Islands.
- Sunset cocktails at an award winning rooftop bar.
- Sea canoeing through the incredible Phang Na Bay.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok with VIP fast track immigration service
Day 2: Private city tour
Day 3: Floating market tour – night street food tour by tuk tuk
Day 4: Fly to Chiang Mai – sample ‘Khao Soi’ – romantic couple’s spa
Day 5: Elephant Sanctuary trip – hiking – bamboo river rafting
Day 6: Exclusive cooking class with a famous chef
Day 7: Choice of adventurous activities
Day 8: Fly to Phuket
Day 9: Phi Phi Island day trip
Day 10: Free at leisure – Sunset at award winning rooftop bar
Day 11: Sea kayaking tour of Phang Na Bay
Day 12: Departure
I would wholeheartedly recommended traveling to Thailand with Lenny from Expat Holidays. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in Thailand and Lenny made it effortless to book all... read more
excellent trip with buddies!we visit this place in first time. this trip is well organized.staff very friendly and well known
I had originally planned to organize this trip myself, but when time got short, Lenny came to my rescue. He fit in everything we wanted to do over our... read more
Lenny and his team were outstanding. He worked with our schedule and needs perfect and made great suggestions that added to our trip. Every tour we were set up on... read more
We are always looking for a local travel agency to book a tailor-made tour. 6 persons (2 adults, 4 kids 5-16 years old). So I posted our ideas and... read more
Friends recommended Expat Holidays and it was one if our best holidays ever. Everything went smooth - from the pickup service at the airport - the transfer to Koh Chang... read more
I cannot say enough about our wonderful trip with adult kids. With the help of Lenny's panning we got off the beaten path and had a great experience. ... read more
Wow what can I say. Lenny had everything covered from start to finish. He handcrafted an adventure that we will never forget. He always seemed to be one step ahead... read more
This was, by far... the best trip I have ever taken in my whole life and I feel like I owe much of this to Lenny and his outstanding team... read more
We’ve recently been awarded as a Top Zicasso Travel Specialist where we average 4.9/5 based on over 120 reviews!
Costs vary depending on time of year, your accommodation preferences and choice of activities. As a rough guideline, trips including all accommodations, private transfers, private excursions, domestic flights, all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners typically cost
- If staying in excellent 4 star boutique hotels $150 – $200 per person per day
- If staying in higher end 5 star hotels $250 – $300 per person per day
- If staying in most luxurious hotels $500+ per person per day
CRAFTED FOR YOU
Our sample itineraries have been thoughtfully designed based on our personal experience and feedback from clients. However we strongly believe that each honeymoon should be unique to the couple. Absolutely anything in our itineraries can be tailored to suit your preferences, travel style and budget. All of our trips are 100% bespoke.
HOW WE WORK
We work together with you until you are 100% satisfied with your itinerary.
- Initial contact by phone or email to ask you some questions to help us fully understand your travel style, requirements, budget etc.
- We send you a detailed itinerary proposal & quote
- You review, and if needed, reply with any requested changes.
- We send you updated proposal.
- We continue refining your itinerary until you are 100% happy with it.
- When trip is confirmed – 25% deposit secures your dates – and the balance is typically due 30 days prior to arrival.
These are examples of accommodations that our honeymooners have enjoyed. We will suggest the best-possible hotels based on your style and budget.
|Location||Superior hotels ****||Deluxe hotels *****||Luxury hotels *****|
|Bangkok||Mode Sukhumvit 15 (deluxe)||Shangri La (deluxe river view)||The Siam Hotel (siam suite)|
|Chiang Mai||Chala 6 (deluxe)||Anantara Chiang Mai (river view)||137 Pillars House (rajah brooke suite)|
|Phuket||Boathouse Kata (sea view terrace)||Anantara Layan (deluxe pool villa)||Trisara Phuket (ocean view pool villa)|
Your honeymoon experience
- All accommodations
- All private transfers
- All private excursions with local guides
- Domestic flights within Thailand
- 24/7 Support throughout the trip
- All meals listed in the itinerary (all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners)
Honeymoon does not include
- International flights
- Travel insurance