Thailand Adventure Honeymoon
- Book your tailor-made Thailand honeymoon now and save up to 40% off with our early bird packages.
- Plan with peace of mind with our flexible deposits and free date changes.
Dive head first into your Thailand Honeymoon Adventure with this trip of a lifetime. Discover local wildlife, explore hidden caves, trek through the jungle to scale waterfalls, and bathe with elephants. Savor authentic street food in Bangkok and learn to cook over an open fire in the jungle. Experience the most unique accommodations: treehouses, luxurious tented camps, bungalows floating atop of emerald waters, and private pool villas with picturesque beach views.
We are based in Bangkok, which allows us to constantly explore destinations, experiences and accommodations that we offer to our clients. We are available 24/7 throughout your trip to ensure your honeymoon is stress-free. Browse our reviews to see what our honeymooners say about us.
This is a sample Thailand Honeymoon Itinerary to inspire you. Remember, it can be completely customized. Simply tell us what would make your honeymoon perfect and we’ll plan it with you – every step of the way!
- VIP Fast-track immigration service
- Private car airport transfer
- Explore back streets of Bangkok on a private scooter tour
- Evening street food tour by private tuk tuk
- Private transfer to Khao Yai National Park
- Stay in a 'glamping' savannah-style tented camp
- Swim in a natural spring and witness thousands of bats flying out of a cave
- Privately guided jungle trek through the national park to look for wildlife
- Evening safari trying to spot wild elephants.
- Romantic BBQ dinner at your tented camp
- Private transfer to Bangkok
- Overnight sleeper train journey in a private, fist class cabin
- Stay in a romantic treehouse surrounded by jungle and limestone cliffs
- Unwind with a Thai Massage
- Float down Khao Sok River on a bamboo raft
- Outdoor cooking experience, using jungle techniques to cook authentic dishes over an open fire
- Private jungle trek through the national park
- Discover the emerald Cheow Lan Lake
- Stay in a luxury floating bungalow
- Transfer to the tropical island of Koh Samui
- Check into your luxury pool villa with romantic ocean views
- Visit an ethical Elephant Sanctuary
- Get up close to rescued elephants
- Your day at leisure
- Indulge in a romantic spa treatment or explore more of the island
- Private sailing adventure to Koh Phangan Island
- Discover one of the most stunning beaches in Thailand
- Romantic, candle-lit beach dinner
- Private airport transfer
MOMENTS THAT MATTER
- Discover the backstreets of Bangkok by electric scooter.
- Sample delicious street food during a night tuk tuk food tour.
- Jungle trek through Khao Yai National Park and spot wildlife like: elephants, gibbons, hornbills and much more.
- Stay at a ‘glamping’ savannah-style camp in the lush jungle and enjoy a private BBQ under the stars.
- Travel to Southern Thailand by overnight sleeper train and explore the oldest evergreen forrest in Khao Sok National Park.
- Spend a night in a romantic treehouse resort and then another in a luxury floating bungalow.
- Cruise through the emerald waters of Cheow Lan Lake, surrounded by towering limestone cliffs.
- Learn to cook over an open fire in the jungle, using traditional ingredients and techniques.
- Luxuriate in a private pool suite overlooking the ocean in Koh Samui.
- Visit an Elephant Sanctuary and get up close to these gentle giants.
- Experience a real sailing adventure on a private yacht.
These are examples of accommodations that our honeymooners have enjoyed. We will suggest the best-possible hotels based on your style and budget.
Riva Surya BangkokThe Riva Surya Bangkok is a luxurious urban oasis, nestling along the banks of the Chao Phraya River and offers a touch of style and modern charm. This lavish boutique hotel offers true Thai hospitality with elegantly designed rooms, a selection of dining options, and a riverside swimming pool.
Lala Mukha Tented Camp
The Lala Mukha Tented Resort is comprised of exclusive air-conditioned tents with all the authenticity of camping coupled with the delicious modern creature comfort of a top hotel. Surrounded by trees, lakes, jungles, and mountains hemming up the distant skyline you will be spoilt with views whilst sitting on your private, wooden deck.
Our House Jungle House
The Khao Sok Treehouse Resort has been inspiring exclusive experiences in the heart of the jungle for over 30 years. Enjoy the sights, sounds, smells, and other delights of the jungle whilst in their impeccable care.
Panvaree Greenery Resort
Nestled on an emerald lake you will discover the delights and wonders of the floating, bungalow resort. Bursting with rustic charm, the natural beauty of the surrounds give a dramatic backdrop to your stay here. With a variety of dining accommodations and adventure activities, the Panvaree Greenery caters to every traveler’s pallet.
Vana Belle Samui
The Vana Belle Resort in Koh Samui embraces luxury at every level. Surrounded by tropical gardens, a crystal clear ocean, and pristine white beaches, the Vana Belle merges natural beauty and unparalleled services with exceptional comfort. Take a dip into one of the many infinity pools, sip a cocktail at a plethora of bars or treat your tastebuds at one of the many, excellent dining options at this exclusive resort. No trip would be complete without one of their signature spa treatments at their onsite Vana Spa.
PEOPLE LOVE EXPAT HOLIDAYS THAILAND
I had originally planned to organize this trip myself, but when time got short, Lenny came to my rescue. He fit in everything we wanted to do over our... read more
Lenny and his team were outstanding. He worked with our schedule and needs perfect and made great suggestions that added to our trip. Every tour we were set up on... read more
Friends recommended Expat Holidays and it was one if our best holidays ever. Everything went smooth - from the pickup service at the airport - the transfer to Koh Chang... read more
excellent trip with buddies!we visit this place in first time. this trip is well organized.staff very friendly and well known
I would wholeheartedly recommended traveling to Thailand with Lenny from Expat Holidays. My wife and I had an amazing honeymoon in Thailand and Lenny made it effortless to book all... read more
We are always looking for a local travel agency to book a tailor-made tour. 6 persons (2 adults, 4 kids 5-16 years old). So I posted our ideas and... read more
I cannot say enough about our wonderful trip with adult kids. With the help of Lenny's panning we got off the beaten path and had a great experience. ... read more
Wow what can I say. Lenny had everything covered from start to finish. He handcrafted an adventure that we will never forget. He always seemed to be one step ahead... read more
Exceptional 15 day tour of Thailand planned and organized by Expat Holidays Thailand . Lenny was very tentative to all details. Understood our request and what we wanted to experience.... read more
TOP ZICASSO TRAVEL SPECIALIST
We’ve recently been awarded as a Top Zicasso Travel Specialist where we average 4.9/5 based on over 120 reviews!
Price for this itinerary starts from $1,950 per person
Prices vary depending on time of year, your accommodation preferences and choice of activities. As a rough guideline, trips including all accommodations, private transfers, private excursions, domestic flights, all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners typically cost
- If staying in excellent 4 star boutique hotels $150 – $200 per person per day
- If staying in higher end 5 star hotels $250 – $300 per person per day
- If staying in most luxurious hotels $500+ per person per day
Let me start off by saying in over 30 years of traveling, I have never used a travel agent.. And after this experience, I will ever go anywhere without one – although I don’t think they could match the first class service we received from Expat Holidays Thailand
– Tait Thomas
Your Thailand specialists
CRAFTED FOR YOU
Our sample itineraries have been thoughtfully designed based on our personal experience and feedback from clients. However we strongly believe that each honeymoon should be unique to the couple. Absolutely anything in our itineraries can be tailored to suit your preferences, travel style and budget. All of our trips are 100% bespoke.
HOW WE WORK
- We work together with you until you are 100% satisfied with your itinerary.
- Initial contact by phone or email to ask you some questions to help us fully understand your travel style, requirements, budget etc.
- We send you a detailed itinerary proposal & quote
- You review, and if needed, reply with any requested changes.
- We send you updated proposal.
- We continue refining your itinerary until you are 100% happy with it.
- When trip is confirmed – 25% deposit secures your dates – and the balance is typically due 30 days prior to arrival.
Your honeymoon experience
- All accommodations
- All private or small group excursions with local guides
- All private transfers
- Domestic flights within Thailand
- 24/7 support throughout the trip
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners
Honeymoon doesn't include
- International flights
- Travel insurance