Bangkok Multi Transport Tour
Bangkok is famous for all the different types of local transport. Rather than going around in a car, this tour gives you a chance to explore all the must-see sights in the city using the various transports such as sky train, canal boat, long tail boat and of course the famous Thai tuk tuk. This has been one of our most popular day tours in Bangkok and we highly recommend it, particularly to first-time visitors to the city.
- 9:00AM / pick up at your hotel - jim thompson's house
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel or a pre-arranged location. We start by taking the sky train to Jim Thompson's house. The house, now a museum, is a former home of James H.W Thompson who was the founder of world renowned Jim Thompson Thai Silk Company. Tour the house and learn about its history, Thai architecture and silk.
- 10:30AM / canal boat to golden mount temple
- Travel by canal boat to Wat Saket, also known as Golden Mountain Temple. Climb the 318 steps to the top of the temple (the climb is easy and only takes 10-15 minutes) Along the walk you’ll pass a series of bells that can be rung for good luck, some benches to relax and catch your breath on, and a little cafe just in case you feel the need for some refreshment halfway up.
- 11:00AM / wat phra kaew and grand palace
- Next mode of transport is the famous Thailand Tuk Tuk which we take to the most famous temple in Thailand – Wat Phra Kaew, or the Emerald Buddha Temple. We will also tour the Royal Grand Palace.
- 12:30PM / lunch
- Your guide will suggest a great local restaurant for lunch based on your preference.
- 1:30PM / wat pho, the reclining buddha temple
- After lunch, proceed to visit Wat Pho, the temple of the reclining Buddha. This will be within walking distance.
- 2:30PM / Canals tour by long tail boat
- After Wat Pho, board the famous Bangkok long tail boat for a 1 hour canal tour. You can observe the way of the locals who live around these canals and your guide will point out interesting places you pass by.
- 3:30 / Wat Arun, temple of the dawn
- Canal boat will finish at Wat Arun, also known as the temple of the dawn. If you feel up to it we highly recommend climbing the stairs to the top for a beautiful, panoramic view of the Chao Phraya River.
- 4:00PM / transfer back to your hotel
- Last mode of transport for the day will be the local river boat taxi, which will take us to the sky train for transfer back to the hotel.
|Number of persons||1||2||3 – 4||5 – 8|
|Price per person||THB 4,900||THB 3,400||THB 2,900||THB 2,600|
Price does not include
Private day tour
This is a private day tour which means you do not join other tourists in a group. The tour will be arranged with your personal, local tour guide. Itinerary is totally flexible — feel free to discuss any changes with us prior to the tour or during the tour with your guide.