Ayutthaya cruise & bike tour
An exciting, adventurous day tour from Bangkok to discover Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will travel there by a luxury cruise on Chaophraya river and explore the ancient site by bikes. Highlights include: Ayutthaya tourist center to learn more about the historical city, the Royal Palace, Wat Lokayasutharam home to the largest Reclining Buddha in Ayutthaya, Wat Na Phramen to see the most beautiful Buddha image and Wat Mahathat where you will see the famous Buddha image in a Banyan Tree.
This trip is based on private land transfers and bike tour. The cruise is joined with other guests.
- 7.30 / Pick up at your hotel
- You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to River City pier by private car.
- 8.30 / Start cruising to Ayutthaya
- You will be welcomed on board the Luxury Cruiser at the River City Shopping Complex Pier in BANGKOK. Then you can relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery along the Chao Phraya River. Coffee and other beverages will be served while you enjoy the rich variety of sights along the river banks such as Temple Of Dawn, the Royal Grand Palace and the Royal Barges. A superb buffet lunch will be served, including a wide variety of oriental and western cuisines. In the meantime, the boat will pass through Nonthaburi province before reaching Wat Chong-lom Pier.
- 12.00 / Arrive in Ayutthaya
- The boat arrives at Wat Chong Lom Pier outside the city of Ayutthaya. Then you continue your journey to Ayutthaya by road.
- 13.00 / Start the private bike tour
- Start exploring the ancient city’s Historical Park by bicycle to see the highlights of this former capital of Thailand.
- 16.30 / Tour ends
- Tour ends and you will be picked up by a private van for your return transfer to Bangkok.
- 18.00 / Arrive in Bangkok
- Drop off at your hotel in Bangkok.
|Number of persons||1||2||3 – 4||5 – 8|
|Price per person||THB 6,900||THB 5,050||THB 4,400||THB 3,620|